[ML865G1] AppZone 37.00.XX7 availability

Firmware version 37.00.507 has been released for the Telit ML865G1. This version also includes new features for the AppZone SDK.

However, this version does not appear to be available yet in the AppZone IDE (“Check for FW updates” mentions “No updates available”). When do you expect this new firmware option to be available for AppZone applications?

Hello,

Welcome to our community!

I have posted your question internally and will update when I have more information.

Best regards,
Bartłomiej

1 Like

Hello,

I’m sorry that it took that long.

I’ve got it confirmed that at the moment this firmware is not available in AppZone IDE.
For now I don’t have the information when it could be available, but it’s possible to install the plugin on IDE with the new libraries.

I’ve got the plugin with instructions and can share it with you on your request. Please just let me know.

I’m still waiting for more information regarding when this version could be available in the future, also in the update session on IDE.
I will update this thread when I have any more information.

Best regards,
Bartłomiej

Hello Bartłomiej.

Thanks for the update and confirmation that it’s currently not available.

Currently we’re using an older firmware version for our customer but we’re investigating updating to a newer version for later products. So right now we’re testing the stability of newer firmware versions.

I’d like to experiment with the new 37.00.507 version to ensure that our AppZone software maintains compatible with it. Sharing the instructions would help with that for me and potentially others as well.

Best regards,
Darrel

I just shred the plugin with you.

Thank you for providing it!